Donjobo’s Thoughts: The Criteria for New Anime Brew, Ogy Anime Reviews, Ooo Whose Bad? Anime Sludge, Donjobo’s Thoughts, and Salute Your Shorts with Anime Shots.
I never got a chance to explain what calls for an article to be categorized with these labels listed above.
^What’s the criterion for a New Anime Brew?
Jimmy the Reader: Eeeh, this series isn’t new it aired last season. This is old anime.
Well Jimmy, I cover anime that has recently done to the beginning of anime. In my eyes a new series scent lasts longer than what most people would patiently consider.
For a series to be considered getting the New Anime Brew category the series has to fit under these criteria:
- The anime series has to be finished from now to five years. Why? Because it still has that new anime smell of course.
- If the anime series is finally getting a release in the U.S. and it finished at longest seven years, I’ll let it slide because it’s newer to the U.S. for a much broader audience.
- If I wrote it under the category it stays under the category.
^What’s the criterion for an Ogy Anime Reviews?
Jimmy the Reader: Just why? I Never. I don’t Even!!!
Shut up, Jimmy!!! You’re not making any cents.
This is for general anime reviews.
What does Ogy mean?
Ogy is just a word play of my last name Ogle, but if you look on a slanguage dictionary OGY stands for Oh God Yes like an orgasm. Originally, I though it mean unique or originally odd person.
Either re-read it as Ogle-ness Anime Reviews or Oh God Yes Anime Reviews!!!
For a series to be considered getting an Ogy Anime Reviews category the series has to fit under these criteria:
- The anime doesn’t fit into the New Anime Brew or the Ooo, Whose Bad? Anime Sludge categories.
- The anime has to be at least a full length episode long which is 15 minutes.
^What’s the criterion for a Ooo, Whose Bad? Anime Sludge?
Jimmy the Reader: One penny, two penny, three penny, four…
Jimmy you really are a bore.
This is for bottom of the barrel bad anime not mediocre anime. Mediocre anime is what you don’t mind watching plus if it’s mediocre that doesn’t mean it’s a bad series.
For a series to be considered getting an Ooo, Whose Bad? Anime Sludge category the series has to fit under these criteria:
- Doesn’t meet the criteria of an Ogy Anime Reviews.
- Isn’t “just mediocre.”
- Horrible as in, but not included as a whole:
- Bad, sloppy, and film grim animation.
- The show/movie is a blatant rip off of another series that does try to hide what the show/movie stole.
- Juxtaposition errors (They say it’s night while the sun is up)
- Horrible characters that are unwatchable
- Bad music
- Bad translations
- Cornball/lazy script writing
^What’s the criterion for a Donjobo’s Thoughts?
Jimmy the Reader: All dubs are bad!!!
Enjoy your silent movies Jimmy. I’m a Hybridist which means I want both English Dub and English Subtitles on my release. If I can watch it, I can enjoy it, but give me a choice.
What does Donjobo mean?
Well the ‘jobo’ part is a word play on my initials while the ‘Don’ part comes from Cevian. Both I and Cevian lead anime clubs. Cevian is the president of his, while mine… I just lead it with no title. He joked and said that I was a Don of my club. Originally, I wanted my screen name to be Ogy, but no WordPress wouldn’t allow it.
For a series to be considered getting a Donjobo’s Thoughts category the series has to fit under these criteria:
- It doesn’t have me directly reviewing an anime series.
- It involves previous blog articles or the goal of the blog itself.
- It falls under miscellaneous posts.
^What’s the criterion for a Salute Your Shorts with Anime Shots?
Jimmy the Reader: …
That’s using your dip stick Jimmy.
I haven’t gotten to make these articles yet.
For a series to be considered for getting a Salute Your Shorts with Anime Shots category the series has to fit under these criteria:
- Doesn’t meet the criteria of an Ogy Anime Reviews or New Anime Brew, but can be combined in categories to show appropriate age.
- The episodes have to be at most a 14 minutes long, but generally these are two-to-four minutes long.
With this being explained, I hope this is clear on how I organize things.
Thank you for reading once again. Please like, follow, bookmark, or share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other social media as well as if you found this article enjoyable.
Remember to comment below to let me understand what you think about the article.
For the reviews mentioned related please click any bold blue titles below: